York Antique SaleWednesday 27th September
1 – 118
119 – 132
China & Glassware
133 – 200
Clocks & Barometers
201 – 213
Plated and Silverware
214 – 226
227 – 244
Books & Pictures
245 – 267
268 – 328
1. A small glazed Shop Display Cabinet with glass shelves, 14 1/2" (37cms) wide.
2. An old Singer Sewing Machine with electric motor.
3. Three small Stockbooks and Contents of world Stamps.
4. A Victorian leather Photograph Album and Contents of portrait photographs with lithographed pages, brass Box, wooden Toy Engine and other items.
5. A pair of oak spiral column Candlesticks, 9" (23cms) high, a single Candlestick, Victorian Biscuit Barrel and other items.
6. A Table Oil Lamp with glass reservoir and a cast metal stand, and two other Table Lamps.
7. A Bokhara pattern Rug of traditional design on a beige field and bordered, 5' (153cms) x 3' 3" (99cms), and a small Bokhara Rug.
8. A pair of Cloisonné floral decorated Vases, 9" (23cms) high, a smaller pair of Vases and a single Vase.
9. A Military Bugle with the badge of the Argyle and Sutherland Highlanders and bouillon knot.
10. A number of Cigarette and Trade Cards including Wills butterflies and moths, J Wix "Henry" cards, etc.
11. A Victorian "Historical" Photograph Album with lithographed pages, including family portraits, and a small collection of Victorian Scraps.
12. A Mauchlinware Egg Cup with a scene of Bamborough Castle and an Egg Timer, Bridge End Ford.
13. A Mauchlinware Box with a scene of Proprietary College, Cheltenham; a Mauchlinware Cauldron inscribed "Wood Street, St John's Chapel", and three other items.
14. A Cigarette Card Album containing 100 Players war decorations and medals Cards, and another Album of assorted Cards including Abdulla British butterflies, etc.
15. A box of miscellaneous Items including an early light bulb, darning mushroom, bone paper knife, etc.
16. A number of Railway Handbooks including 1939 LMS instruction book, etc.
17. A New Zealand wooden Bowl inscribed "Ancient Swamp Kauri", 11" (28cms) diameter, and one other wooden Bowl.
18. A British Railways "Scenic Railways" Poster; a limited edition Coloured Print by Michael Chamberlain "Pacific at Rest", and a Poster of the Silver Jubilee Britain's first streamline train, all unframed.
19. A small Postcard Album and Contents of Lake District views and a number of loose cards.
20. Two boxes of Sporting Programmes, including football, racing, rugby, etc.
21. A number of Cigarette and Trade Card Albums and various loose Cards.
22. A box of Coins, Badges and miscellaneous items.
23. A box of Theatre Programmes.
24. Two boxes of Stamp Albums, Covers and loose Stamps.
25. A box of Ephemera including a pamphlet on Goering's bullet-proof car, photographs, greetings cards, etc.
26. A ceramic Inkwell inscribed "Midland Educational Company", various other glass and ceramic Inkwells, etc.
27. A miniature glass Display Cabinet, two half Dolls, a number of other miscellaneous items.
28. A brass Shell Case, a number of Cutthroat Razors, brass Whistle and other items.
29. A Victorian rosewood Tea Caddy, mahogany Box and Cover, brass Table Lighter on a wooden stand, and two other pieces.
30. Two old leather Flask Cases, a pair of leather Spats, and a military Lantern.
31. A World War I Victory Medal to Private G Garnett, East Yorkshire Regiment, together with his bronze Death Plaque, and a pair of World War I Medals to Private W Garnett, King's Own Yorkshire Light Infantry.
32. A World War I Victory Medal to Private G W Longbottom, West Riding Regiment, together with his bronze Death Plaque.
33. A blue Barclay Classic Stamp Album and Contents of Commonwealth Stamps.
34. A pale blue Album and Contents of GB Definitives.
35. 25 x 1937 Coronation Covers of which 11 are First Day.
36. A collection of Covers, mini Sheets, unmounted Sets, Booklets, etc.
37. A collection of GB Stamps, Victoria to George VI on loose album sheets.
38. A collection of Commonwealth Stamps on album sheets.
39. A black Stockbook and Contents of foreign birds Stamps, approximately 490 in total.
40. Another Stockbook and Contents of world bird Stamps, approximately 450 in total.
41. A black Bowler Hat by Moss Bros in a cardboard box.
42. A Victorian Petit Point Needlework Panel of a religious scene in mahogany frame.
43. A small green Stockbook and Contents of Commonwealth Stamps.
44. Two Albums including silver jubilee Covers, Stamps and mini sheets, etc.
45. A box of loose Stamps.
46. Six Albums and Contents of Stamps and Cover, etc.
47. An early 20th century Beatrice Kerosene Stove.
48. A vintage Remington 7 noiseless Typewriter in case.
49. A pair of oak spiral column Table Candlesticks, 10" (26cms) high, a pair of brass Candlesticks, carved oak Tea Caddy, etc.
50. An old Garden Trug.
51. An old copper Coal Scuttle, quart Milk Measure, wooden Coat Rack, etc.
52. A small early 20th century two drawer Trinket Chest, 11" (28cms) wide.
53. A mahogany oblong Jewellery Box with hinged lid, 12" (31cms) wide, and a wooden Bowl.
54. An unusual glass and metal Floor Vase of tapering design, 25" (64cms) high, and a similar footed Bowl.
55. A Victorian mahogany and brass banded Table Writing Box, 14" (36cms) wide.
56. A Victorian papier mache Spectacle Case inlaid with mother-of-pearl, and a pair of Pince Nez.
57. Two old Hurricane Lamps.
58. Two brass Marine Oil Pumps.
59. A printed Plan of Barnsley Stations on the South Yorkshire Railway with coloured decoration, 16" (41cms) x 23" (59cms).
60. Twelve 'real photographic' Postcards of York Military Tattoo.
61. Three painted metal floor standing Candle Stands and an oriental design Mirror Stand.
62. A set of six reproduction coloured glass Drug Jars and Covers to commemorate the 150th anniversary of the Pharmaceutical Society, each 8 1/2" (22cms) high, and a Leeches Jar and Cover.
63. An old hand Sewing Machine and a Brother Portable Typewriter.
64. A set of Chemist's Weights in a Bakelite box, a number of coloured glass Chemist's Jars and related items.
65. A canvas and leather bordered dome top Trunk, 27" (69cms) wide.
66. A Georgian design upright Wall Mirror in fret carved mahogany frame, 38" (97cms) x 18" (46cms).
67. A pair of Tento Russian 7 x 50 Binoculars and a Tape Measure.
68. A Schylling Auto-speedway Game, one other Game and a Corgi electronic Toy.
69. A small Stockbook of 19th century European Stamps.
70. An Album of Middle Eastern and South African Stamps, etc.
71. An Album of mint and used world Stamps.
72. A red Stockbook of Commonwealth Stamps, etc.
73. A blue Stockbook of world stamps including USA, etc.
74. A well filled red Stockbook of world Stamps.
75. A Stockbook of various Stamps including Commonwealth, Queen Victoria, India, etc.
76. A Stockbook of British Stamps including an Edward VII 5/- rose.
77. A brown Album of world Stamps.
78. A Strand Album of Stamps including early Commonwealth.
79. An Album of mint Maldives Stamps.
80. A well filled Stockbook of early Italian Stamps.
81. A Stockbook of mint and used George VI Stamps.
82. A Stockbook and Contents of world Stamps including early miniature sheets, etc.
83. An Album of world Stamps including New Zealand, etc.
84. A binder of Stamps including early European, etc.
85. A binder of mint and used GB Stamps.
86. A large box of Stamps.
87. A large box of First Day Covers.
88. An Album of mint Sheets, etc.
89. A green Stockbook and Contents of mint and used Commonwealth Stamps, etc.
90. A blue binder of GB Stamps from 1924.
91. A Stockbook of GB Stamps from Queen Victoria.
92. A black Stockbook containing a quantity of mint and used GB Stamps.
93. A modern Persian pattern Rug of medallion design, and one other similar.
94. An HMV Gramophone in oak case.
95. An Edwardian oak Inkstand with stationery rack, inkwells and pen tray, 10" (26cms) wide, and a rosewood Writing Box.
96. A wooden Model of a Chinese Junk, 24" (61cms) long.
97. A vintage wooden Sledge.
98. A pair of Kitchen Scales, a number of brass Weights, Aneroid Barometer and other items.
99. A Microscope by Cooke Troughton & Simms, London and York, in wooden case.
100. A box of various Scientific Instruments including Carl Zeiss altimeter, Micrometer, electrical testing equipment, etc.
101. A large stoneware Mortar 12" (32cms) diameter, and two Pestles with wooden handles.
102. A smaller stoneware Mortar, 7" (18cms) diameter and three Pestles.
103. A 19th century rosewood sarcophagus shape Tea Caddy and a Victorian Needlework Box.
104. A Keilkraft 2 model RAF Hurricane, German tinplate model Submarine, and various other toys, etc.
105. Two boxes of Dominoes, wooden Stationery Rack, carved wooden Box and other items.
106. A Poster advertising a Wesleyan Pic-nic, July 9th 1874, number of model makers, catalogues, etc.
107. A pine Box containing a number of old Printer's Blocks, etc.
108. An upright Wall Mirror in oak frame, and a Hall Mirror with oblong plate and shelf.
109. A Georgian design upright Wall Mirror in fret carved mahogany frame, 27" (69cms) x 16" (40cms), and one other Mirror.
110. A box of Postcards of Yorkshire and other topographical views.
111. An Album of World Wildlife Fund First Day Covers.
112. A box of Stamp Albums, loose Stamps, Covers, etc.
113. An Album of Military Postcards, titled "London Duties and the Household Brigade".
114. An Album of assorted First Day Covers.
115. A Darlington Bank £5 Note dated 1885 and a Stockton-on-Tees Bank £5 Note 1888 (clipped).
116. A stained pine Railway Toolbox inscribed B. R. (M). 18" (46cms) wide.
117. A wool pile Indian Carpet of medallion and floral design on a beige field.
118. A Strand Stamp Album and Contents of world Stamps.
119. Two copper Coaching Horns and a Tea Urn.
120. A set of three Victorian brass Fire Irons.
121. A brass Preserve Pan with steel loop handle, 14" (33cms) diameter, a smaller Preserve Pan and a brass Trivet.
122. A miniature brass Fire Curb, three miniature brass Fire Irons, brass miniature tilt-top Table, and three other items.
123. A copper Shot Flask with shell decoration and smaller Flask.
124. Two old Car Horns, copper Foot Warmer, and other items.
125. A copper Kettle on a spirit heater stand, a Monitor Stove in original tin box, Hand Lantern, etc.
126. Two metal Curbs and two Fire Fronts.
127. An old set of Fairbanks Kitchen Scales with brass weights.
128. A set of Kitchen Scales "The Queen", various Weights and a set of continental Measures.
129. A metal Handbell inscribed "G Stapleton, Whitefriars", 10" (26cms) high.
130. A cast iron Boot Scraper, Flat Iron, Spittoon and other items.
131. A pierced brass Fire Curb, 4' 9" (145cms) wide.
132. A heavy brass Model of a Knight on horseback, 11" (28cms) high.
China and Glassware
133. A Yuan pattern blue and white Meat Plate, two other Meat Plates and a Staffordshire Spaniel.
134. An Herend Saucer Dish decorated with carp, three Cloisonné Dishes and an oriental Plate.
135. Delft blue and white Pilgrim Flask, two Wade Spirit Barrels, 19th century ironstone Plate and other items.
136. A 19th century French Mantle Vase painted with birds, flowers, etc., and with applied flower heads on a blue and gilt ground, 12" (31cms) high (a/f).
137. A large Victorian Copeland oval Meat Plate decorated with Japanese flowers, 21" (53cms) wide, and a blue and white willow pattern Meat Plate.
138. A Prattware Pot Lid, four Doulton blue and white Jars, two lustre Dishes, etc.
139. A Royal Doulton Whiskey Flask in the form of a short eared owl for Whyte & Mackay.
140. An R J Mack bone china Model of Kestrel on a branch, 7" (17cms) high.
141. Another R J Mack bone china Model of a Long Tailed Tit on a tree stump, 4 1/2" (11cms) high.
142. A Royal Doulton Figure "St George" HN2051, second version, head repaired.
143. A Beswick Model of a Song Thrush no. 2308.
144. A Beswick Model of a Hereford Bull, no. 1363A, first version.
145. A Beswick Model of brown Pony with head up, no. 1197, and a Beswick Foal no. 946, first version.
146. A Staffordshire Pottery King Charles Spaniel, a Creamware two handled Bowl, Biscuit Barrel and a Tile.
147. A Bing & Grondahl Model of a calf and a pair of Bing & Grondahl Figures of kneeling cherubs.
148. A quantity of assorted Victorian Teaware, Victorian floral decorated Mug inscribed "Avice", etc.
149. Four Royal Doulton Brambly Hedge pattern Plates, Border Fine Arts Figure of a Donkey, Royal Crown Derby Cream Jug, and other items.
150. A Victorian Parian ware Bust of the Right Honorable John Bright MP, by Robertson & Leadbeater, Stoke-on-Trent, 15" (38cms) high (wing collar damaged).
151. A pair of Phoenix ware Vases decorated with flowers in blue and gilt, 13" (33cms) high.
152. A pair of Japanese Imari pattern flask shape Vases decorated in orange and blue, 12" (31cms) high.
153. A late Victorian Teaset decorated with floral panels within a gilded border, comprising twelve cups and saucers, eleven plates, two bread and butter plates, and a waste bowl.
154. A Victorian Copeland white glazed Jelly Mould of square design, a circular white glazed Mould, and three others.
155. A Shelley oval Jelly Mould, 6 1/2" (16cms) wide, a Copeland Mould, and three others.
156. "The Shilling Teapot Stand" by Deykin & Sons, the reverse printed with a Pickwick scene; a 19th century ironstone square Dish (a/f), a Victorian Comport and a Staffordshire Figure.
157. A Torquay Pottery Motto-ware Teapot, terracotta Tobacco Jar and Cover, three Aynsley Coffee Cans and Saucers, etc.
158. An Alfred Meakin Columbine pattern Dinner Service comprising six dinner plates, six dessert plates, six side plates and a pair of vegetable dishes and covers.
159. A pair of large pottery King Charles Spaniel Mantle Ornaments, 13" (33cms) high.
160. A pair of Beswick King Charles Spaniel Ornaments no. 1878, 3" (8cms) high.
161. A pair of Victorian copper lustre Jugs decorated with a blue panel of raised figures, 6" (15cms) high, and three other copper lustre items.
162. A 19th century Chinese Vase decorated in blue and white and with four character marked base, 7" (17cms) high (a/f), two prunus pattern Ginger Jars and other items.
163. A Chelsea Pottery Moorland Crocus pattern Bowl by D Sherwin, 10" (26cms) diameter, a similar oval shallow Dish, Portmeirion Vase and other items.
164. A collection of Studio Pottery including Campden baluster Jug, various other Jugs and Vases, etc.
165. A Newport Pottery Clarice Cliff "Celtic Harvest" pattern Fruit Bowl with plated rim, 7" (17cms) diameter, and a Clarice Cliff small Jar and Cover.
166. A John Beswick Figure of Jeremy Fisher, a Country Artists Figure of a Basset Hound and three other Figures.
167. A set of four Wade graduated Bell's Whiskey Flasks.
168. A Beswick Beatrix Potter Figure "Benjamin Bunny" with brown back stamp, and two Royal Doulton Beatrix Potter Figures.
169. A Nao Figure of a Cat, another of a Girl, and another of three Ducks.
170. A Beswick Model of a Yorkshire Terrier no. 1944, a Beswick Cairn Terrier and two other Beswick Dogs.
171. A Sylvac Model of a Cairn Terrier and a Sylvac Spaniel.
172. A Ringtons Sweet Jar in the form of a bear and four other Ringtons bears.
173. A pair of Wade Spirit Barrels, Goebel Yellowhammer, Beswick Foal and two other items.
174. A George V Coronation ribbon Plate and eleven other ribbon Plates.
175. A stoneware Flagon inscribed "Swan Beverages Pure Table Waters", a modern prunus pattern Jardiniere, and a floral decorated Chamber Pot.
176. A Royal Albert, Old Country Roses pattern Teaset comprising six cups and saucers, six plates, bread and butter plate, teapot, milk jug and sugar bowl.
177. Seven Royal Albert Old Country Roses pattern Dinner Plates, ten matching Dessert Bowls, cased set of Teaspoons, a matching Vase and an oval shallow Dish.
178. Seven Royal Albert Old Country Roses pattern Teacups, nine Saucers and eight Tea Plates.
179. A Beswick Model of a chestnut Mare and Foal on an irregularly shaped base, no. 953, second version, legs repaired.
180. A Beswick Model of the racehorse 'Bois Roussel' no. 701, second version in brown gloss.
181. A Beswick Model of a stocky jogging Mare in palomino gloss, no. 855.
182. A Beswick Model of a grazing Foal in brown gloss, no. 946, and a Beswick Fox.
183. A Royal Copenhagen Group of two Canada Geese.
184. A Beswick grey Mare, a Beswick swish tailed Horse (both a/f), a Goebel Bird, a Lladro Swan and two Russian animal and bird ornaments.
185. A Beswick Model of an Owl, no. 2026, and Group of two Siamese Kittens.
186. A Beswick Model of a Donkey, no. 2267A, and a Beswick Fox.
187. A Beswick Model of a Jersey Calf, no. 1249D, and a Beswick palomino Foal.
188. A Minton Shalimar pattern Teaset comprising ten cups and saucers, and ten plates.
189. A Japanese baluster Vase and Cover decorated with figures and landscapes, 12" (31cms) high; another Japanese Vase and Cover (a/f) and a pottery Dog of Foe.
190. A Fieldings Royal Devon and Devon Ware Toilet Set comprising ewer and basin, pail with wicker handle, pair of chamber pots, toothbrush holder and four other pieces.
191. A Webb Corbett Winston Churchill commemorative Toasting Goblet in case.
192. A large modern Wedgwood glass Paperweight and two others.
193. An etched glass Lemonade Set comprising jug and six glasses; a set of six Walsh etched Glasses and other items of table glass.
194. A cut glass Powder Bowl and Cover, glass Fruit Bowl and other items.
195. A pair of cranberry glass cylindrical Vases decorated with white enamel lilies of the valley, 9" (23cms) high, and pair of Mary Gregory style blue glass Vases and five other pieces.
196. A pair of early 19th century triple ring neck glass Decanter with compressed mushroom stoppers, and a pair of cut glass tapering Vases, 12 1/2" (32cms) high.
197. A pair of green tinted glass Vases with silver collars, etched glass Water Jug, glass Biscuit Barrel, etc.
198. A pair of glass Sherry Decanters, three glass Rummers and other Table Glass.
199. A set of six Edinburgh crystal Wine Glasses, boxed.
200. A green glass Dumpy Paperweight.
201. A Blick clocking in and out Time Recorder.
202. Another Blick Time Recorder.
203. A Victorian Mantle Clock with white dial, in architectural style black marble case, 14" (36cms) high.
204. A 365-day Mantle Clock under a glass dome shade.
205. A French Pigeon Timing Clock by Doise No. 15953 in oak case.
206. A Carriage Timepiece, the white dial inscribed "Stradling & Son, Newbury", in brass and bevelled glass case and outer leather travelling case.
207. An Aneroid Barometer and Thermometer in carved oak case and two others.
208. A 19th century Long Case Clock with painted arch dial (a/f).
209. An Aneroid Barometer in oak rope twist frame, and two others.
210. A Victorian Mantle Clock in architectural style black marble case, 14" (36cms) high, and one other similar.
211. A Victorian Mantle Clock in architectural style black marble case with domed pediment, and two other Clocks.
212. An Aneroid Barometer and Thermometer inscribed "Thomas Wallis & Co, Holborn Circus" in carved oak banjo pattern case.
213. A Victorian Barometer and Thermometer in mahogany banjo pattern case (a/f).
Plated and Silverware
214. A set of seven plated Fish Knives and Forks with reeded handles, a Royal Crown Derby Cake Servers, and other items of Cutlery in an oak box.
215. An engraved plated oval Teaset comprising teapot, coffee pot, two handled sugar bowl and milk jug.
216. A Victorian plated Teapot and matching Milk Jug, a plated oval Tea Kettle, plated Chamber Candlestick, Snuffing Tray and Scissors.
217. A silver Bread Knife, silver handled Button Hook, silver Teaspoon, etc.
218. A pair of silver mounted Hairbrushes and Comb in fitted case, Birmingham 1932.
219. A silver backed Hairbrush and matching Hand Mirror, and various other silver backed Dressing Table Items.
220. An engine turned silver Double Sovereign Case, Birmingham 1913.
221. A pair of plated Fish Servers, plated Sauceboat, quantity of assorted plated Cutlery, etc.
222. Four 19th century 84 standard fiddle pattern Dessert Spoons with inscription, dated 1866, 6.2 oz.
223. Five various silver Serviette Rings and four Golf Club silver Teaspoons, 4 oz.
224. A pair of late Victorian embossed silver Salts, pair of silver vase shaped Pepperettes, and a silver Mustard Pot.
225. A pair of small silver Dressing Table Candlesticks and two glass Dressing Table Boxes with silver covers.
226. Four various silver Teaspoons, a matching silver Spoon and Fork, and pair of silver Sugar Tongs, 3.9 oz.
227. A pair of Pietra Dura oval Earrings.
228. A quantity of assorted Costume Jewellery.
229. A quantity of assorted Costume Jewellery, open face Pocket Watch, Wristwatches, etc.
230. A silver gilt Dress Ring set with five opals.
231. A silver Dress Ring of stepped Art Deco design.
232. A pair of silver rectangular Earrings each set with a single opal and cubic zirconias.
233. A silver Dress Ring set with an opal and marcasite.
234. A pair of silver Pendant Earrings of Art Deco design set with opal and cubic zirconias.
235. A pair of silver Pendant Earrings set with cubic zirconias.
236. A pair of silver Pendant Earrings set with marcasite.
237. A silver Dress Ring set with cubic zirconias.
238. A pair of silver and opal set Ear Studs.
239. A pair of silver Pendant Earrings set with marcasite and pearls.
240. A 9ct gold rope twist Neck Chain (a/f) and a pair of gold rope twist Earrings, 5.3 g.
241. A 9ct gold link Bracelet and a 9ct gold Cross Pendant, 3 g.
242. A Jewellery Box and Contents of Costume Jewellery including silver rings, rolled gold curb link bracelet, etc.
243. A leather Jewellery Box and Contents including silver watch chain, marcasite brooch, etc.
244. Two boxes of assorted Costume Jewellery.
Books and Pictures
245. The Boys Own Annual 1909, Girls Own Paper 1892, and various other books.
246. FRANCIS WALKINGAM; The Tutor's Assistant, circa 1770, another copy dated 1819, and other books.
247. S SITWELL; British Architects and Craftsmen, published 1945; The Hunters and the Hunted by the same author, a number of Children's Books, etc.
248. Maw Broon's Cookbook, two volumes.
249. Bulmer's North Yorkshire, Kelly's Directory, and various other books.
250. Peter Rabbit's Bookshelf containing 23 Beatrix Potter books, 11" (28cms) wide.
251. A box of Fiction Books.
252. A box of Travel Writing Books.
253. A box of Theological Lecture Pamphlets.
254. Two boxes of Religious Books.
255. A box of mostly French Books.
256. A box of miscellaneous Books.
257. A box of Books on Religious Thought.
258. A modern Oil on Canvas of a stormy sea, 15" (38cms) x 20" (51cms) in a gilt frame and a pair of smaller Oil Paintings.
259. A large modern Oil Painting of a Venetian scene, 23 1/2" (59cms) x 35" (89cms).
260. A small floral Watercolour and a number of other Pictures.
261. After ROSA BONHEUR; a pair of black and white Engravings "The Horse Fair" and "Morning in the Highlands", each 8" (20cms) x 16" (41cms).
262. A coloured Print of Mary Pickford and three other Prints in similar subjects.
263. An Oleograph of a Cart Horse, poultry, etc., 21" (53cms) x 30" (76cms).
264. A coloured Print after Heaton Cooper, four coloured Prints after David Andrews and one other.
265. A Victorian coloured Engraving, a black and white Print after Arthur Drummond, and other Pictures.
266. A 19th century Needlework Sampler with alphabet, etc., in an oak frame, and a smaller sampler by Margaret Briddon 1885.
267. W GRAY; lake landscape with castle ruins, Oil on Canvas, signed. 14" (36cms) x 19 1/2" (49cms)
268. A pair of Edwardian carved mahogany Bed Ends, 4' 8" (142cms) wide.
269. An early 19th Century mahogany Cottage Dining Table with oblong drop leaves on square supports. 5' 1" (155cms) x 3' 6" (107cms).
270. An oak oblong refectory style Dining Table on Gothic design supports with cross stretcher, 4' 6" (137cms) x 2' 5" (74cms).
271. An oak Student's Bureau with pierced three quarter gallery and Art Nouveau strap hinges, with single drawer and shelf under, 2' 6" (76cms) wide.
272. A bamboo octagonal two-tier Occasional Table, 18" (46cms) wide.
273. An Ercol design oak Dresser with open plate rack, with two drawers and cupboards under, 3' 11" (120cms) wide.
274. An old pine Plate Rack, 3' 3 1/2" (100cms) wide.
275. A 20th Century walnut Bureau Bookcase the upper section enclosed by a pair of glazed tracery doors, hinged fall under with a fitted interior, three long drawers beneath on cabriole supports and claw and ball feet. 2' 6" (76cms) wide.
276. A stained beech frame Corner Chair with upholstered seat and shaped supports.
277. A figured walnut circular Occasional Table on carved shaped supports, 2' (61cms) diameter.
278. A continental painted Bedside Cupboard with marble top, single drawer and cupboard under, on fluted turned supports, 14" (36cms) wide.
279. An early 20th century pine and oak Dining Table with centre leaf, on fluted turned supports, 3' (92cms) wide x 4' 9" (145cms) extended.
280. A 19th century Child's Chair with shield shape back and scroll arms.
281. A small reproduction figured walnut Chest of three drawers, on bracket feet, 15" (38cms) wide.
282. A mahogany Jardiniere Stand with fluted column and triple splay supports.
283. A small reproduction mahogany bow fronted Chest of four long graduated drawers with canted corners and bracket feet, 19" (48cms) wide.
284. A small Georgian design figured walnut Chest of two long and two short drawers with canted corners and bracket feet, 2' 8" (81cms) wide.
285. A mahogany five shelf Open Bookcase with inlaid decoration, 16" (41cms) wide.
286. A walnut oval Occasional Table and a reproduction mahogany Side Table.
287. A Victorian Armchair with fan shape back, on fluted turned supports.
288. Three Edwardian mahogany frame Salon Chairs with carved and inlaid decoration, upholstered seats on fluted turned supports.
289. A Rackstraw reproduction mahogany twin pillared Dining Table with centre leaf on splay supports, 3' (92cms) wide x 7' 9" (236cms) extended length.
290. A pair of mahogany rail back Dining Chairs by Spillman & Co, and a mahogany Jardiniere Stand.
291. A pine Chest of three long and two short drawers with turned pull handles, 3' 6" (107cms) wide.
292. An Edwardian stripped pine Dressing Chest with bevelled swing mirror and two trinket drawers with two long and two short drawers under, on turned supports, 2' 11" (88cms) wide.
293. A pine Chest of three long and two short drawers on bracket feet, 3' (92cms) wide.
294. A pine Washstand with three quarter gallery and two frieze drawers, on panel end supports and cross stretcher, 3' 5" (104cms) wide.
295. A large pine Kitchen Dresser Base fitted with four drawers and cupboards, 9' (275cms) wide.
296. An old stained pine Blanket Box with hinged lid, 2' 11" (89cms) wide.
297. A pine Cupboard fitted with shelves and enclosed by a single panelled door on compressed bun feet, 2' (61cms) wide.
298. A small elm topped Oblong Stool.
299. An early 19th Century pine Night Commode in the form of small chest of drawers with hinged lid, fitted interior and on bracket feet. 25" (64cms) wide.
300. ***NO LOT***
301. A pair of mahogany Pedestals with spiral turned columns and square bases, each 3' 11" (120cms high).
302. A Victorian mahogany Sewing Table with drop leaves, two end drawers and a cupboard, on fluted turned supports, 21" (54cms) wide.
303. An early 20th century oak Dining Table with cut-off corners, on fluted turned supports, 3' 11" (120cms) x 5' 9" (176cms).
304. A Victorian mahogany Chest of three long and two short drawers with turned pull handles, and on a plinth base, 3' 6" (107cms) wide.
305. A Victorian mahogany Chest of three long and two short graduated drawers, on turned supports, 3' 6" (107cms) wide.
306. A George III oak Chest with moulded edge, fitted three long and two short graduated drawers, on bracket feet, 3' 5" (104cms) wide.
307. An 18th Century oak gateleg Dining Table with 'D' shape drop leaves, on turned and blocked supports. 3' 6" (107cms) wide.
308. An 18th century design mahogany frame Dining Chair with pierced splat back, drop-in seat and carved cabriole supports with claw and ball feet.
309. An oak smoker's bow Chair with spindle turned back, panelled seat and turned supports.
310. An 18th century mahogany Coffer with hinged lid and brass handles, 4' (330cms) wide.
311. A late Regency mahogany frame Elbow Chair with carved bar back, scroll arms, upholstered seat and ring turned supports.
312. A 19th century mahogany oblong tilt-top Occasional Table on a baluster turned column and inverted triple splay supports, 26" (66cms) wide.
313. A George III oak Dresser with a boarded canopy plate rack above four centre drawers with ivory keyplates and flanked by a pair of cupboards with turned side pilasters, on bracket feet, 5' 8" (173cms) wide.
314. A Victorian mahogany Chest of three long and two short drawers with turned pull handles and plinth base, 4' (122cms) wide.
315. A Victorian upright Swing Toilet Mirror in mahogany frame and two drawer serpentine fronted stand.
316. An Edwardian mahogany Wardrobe inlaid with satinwood banding and boxwood stringing with faux dentil cornice, with centre bevelled mirror panelled door flanked by two panelled doors, fitted for hanging and with shelves, and on a plinth base, 6' 3" (190cms) wide.
317. A Victorian oak frame spoon back Armchair with button upholstered seat, back and arms, on cabriole supports.
318. A mahogany Pedestal with turned and square column on a platform base, 4' 2" (127cms) high.
319. A Victorian upright Swing Toilet Mirror in mahogany frame with a piano front drawer, and scroll supports.
320. A mahogany drop-leaf Cottage Dining Table on baluster turned and block supports, 3' 9" (115cms) wide.
321. An Edwardian mahogany semi-circular Card Table inlaid with rosewood and boxwood stringing, with fold-over baize lined top, on square tapering supports and spade feet, 2' 6" (76cms) wide.
322. A 19th century oak circular tilt-top Occasional Table on baluster turned column and triple splay supports, 2' 7" (78cms) diameter.
323. A 19th century mahogany two tier Bedside Table with single drawer and on square tapering supports, 14 1/2" (37cms) wide.
324. A 19th century mahogany Corner Wall Cupboard with dentil cornice, enclosed by a single glazed tracery door, 2' 3" (69cms) wide.
325. A Regency design upright Wall Mirror, the gilt frame with ball studded and leaf decoration, with side pilasters, 36" (92cms) x 23" (59cms).
326. A 19th century oak oblong Occasional Table on a baluster turned column and triple splay supports, 18 1/2" (48cms) wide.
327. An early 19th century mahogany frame Elbow Chair with pierced splat back, drop-in seat and chamfered square supports.
328. An 18th century oak oblong Side Table on chamfered square supports, 25" (64cms) wide.
END OF SALE
Our next Sale Date:
Register For an Account
Sign up to a FREE user account and get access to alerts to new sales in your area and all sale results.Sign up now