York Antique SaleWednesday 11th April
1.A Brownie 620 Box Camera, another, oak and plated biscuit barrel and an ebonised dressing table set.
2. An oak Stationery Rack with hinged cover.
3. A 19th century Shagreen Spectacle Case, the silver cartouche engraved with initials and containing a pair of silver spectacles and a pierced metal pendant, possibly Eastern European.
4. A Charlie Bear 'Quill-I-Am' limited edition Bear with original carrier bag.
5. A brass flintlock Pistol Lock Plate inscribed Freeman and a period spring clamp, probably to remove the main spring from a military musket.
6. A Vintage Postcard Album including greetings cards by Mabel Lucie Attwell, etc.
7. A central Asian Runner of geometric design on a red field and bordered, 9' (275cms) x 3' (92cms) and a Bokhara pattern Rug.
8. A Bokhara pattern Rug on a beige field and bordered, and one other Rug.
9. A bevelled edge oval Wall Mirror in bead edge gilt frame, 24" (61cms) wide, and an upright Wall Mirror in gilt frame.
10. A cast iron Sign for the Somerset and Dorset Railway, 11½" (29cms) x 15½" (39cms).
11. A reproduction composition Scrimshaw and an antler handled Camper's Penknife.
12. A Chad Valley miniature Bagatelle Game and a rummy double game.
13. A number of lead Farm Animals by Britains, J Hill etc.
14. A Japanese Antimony Box decorated with birds and flowers, another and two others.
15. A German bronze 1939 War Merit Medal, Second Class, two Army Service Corps badges, a clay pipe bowl inscribed Enniskillen & Egypt and three others.
16. A small Album of Royal Postcards and four Daily Mail war pictures.
17. Two Slaters brass pocket Balance Scales and a plated cruet set.
18. Two Esso FA Cup Centenary medals 1972, football cigarette cards etc.
19. An Armand Marseille Bisque head Doll with sleeping eyes and open mouth (a/f) and another doll the head marked "Paris".
20. A set of Victorian brass Postal Scales and weights all engraved with a pattern of flowers on a mahogany base and a Victorian brass Sphinx inkwell.
21. A small papier machè Snuff Box with floral decoration, a vintage bone handled tool holder and a cheroot holder and case.
22. A World War One War Medal and Victory Medal to Gunner RLA Greenwood RA, no.184646.
23. A box of Football, Rugby, Cricket and Horse Racing Programmes.
24. Three Albums of Royal Mail PHQ Cards.
25. A Wills Cigarette Card Album and Contents of various cards and two other Albums.
26. A box of Coins, Watches and Miscellaneous Items.
27. A box of Stamp Albums, loose Sheets, etc.
28. A blue Stock Book and Contents of Russian Stamps, mainly mint.
29. A Postcard Album and Contents of vintage topographical cards, and a number of loose Postcards.
30. A box of Stamp Albums, loose Stamps and First Day Covers.
31. A box of Cigarette and Trade Card Albums and loose cards.
32. Two Document Cases and Contents of USA Stamps and a Stock Book.
33. A collection of Greek Stamp in a hinge-less Album.
34. A hinge-less Album of GB Stamps and a Stock Book of GB Stamps.
35. A box containing five Albums and Stock Books of Commonwealth Stamps.
36. A Stock Book and Contents of Montserrat Stamps.
37. An envelope containing Antigua and Nigeria Stamps.
38. A plastic envelope of South Africa and Homeland Stamps.
39. Two Stock Books and a Folder of Canadian Stamps.
40. A collection of Cuban Stamps in two stock books and one folder.
41. A box containing various albums of World Stamps etc.
42. An Edwardian oak Stationery Casket by Jowett & Sowry of Leeds & Halifax, the divided doors revealing a fitted interior with presentation plaque and single drawer under. 15" (38cms) wide.
43. A mahogany Bed Tray on short turned supports and an oblong tray.
44. An Armand Marseille Bisque head Doll with sleeping eyes and open mouth, mould number 351. 18" (46cms) long.
45. A pair of leaded and stained glass Window Panels, each 42" (107cms) x 11" (28cms).
46. A Victorian beadwork Cushion, a poker work Tea Caddy, Velvet Cap inscribed 1928/29, and a Badge.
47. A collector's pine Chest fitted with five drawers, 13" (33cms) wide.
48. A Victorian embossed leather Photograph Album with lithographed pages and contents of portrait photographs.
49. An English bisque head Doll with sleeping eyes and open mouth, and a composition Doll in a wicker basket.
50. Two composition Dolls in a wicker basket.
51. A tooled leather Case by Joseph Rodgers & Sons, Sheffield, inscribed "L B 1913" and containing five pairs of scissors.
52. An Edwardian mahogany Trinket Chest of two drawers, 10" (26cms) wide.
53. A Victorian rosewood Table Writing Box with brass corner pieces and fitted interior, 162 (41cms) wide.
54. A mahogany baize lined three division Cutlery Box.
55. An Edwardian mahogany two handled Tray with shell inlaid decoration and brass handles, 22" (56cms) w
56. A collector's pine Chest fitted with two long and six short drawers, 20" (52cms) wide.
57. A 1950/60s red glass and metal banded Table Lamp.
58. A collector's small three drawer Chest, 10" (26cms) wide.
59. A Victorian rosewood Sewing Box with lift-out interior tray, 11" (28cms) wide.
60. A 19th century mahogany Table Writing Box with counter-sunk brass handles, fitted interior and concealed base drawer, 21" (53cms) wide.
61. An old pine Joiner's Box, 2' 8" (81cms) wide.
62. An old metal Toolbox and a wooden Storage Box.
63. A wooden Truncheon.
64. A pair of Harrison's patent Sovereign and half sovereign scales, silver coin bracelet, wax seal in a circular wooden box, various coins etc.
65. A Stock Card of Queen Victoria Government Parcel Overprints, etc.
66. A Stock Book and Contents of GB Victoria Stamps, etc.
67. A blue binder and contents of unmounted mint George VI Stamps.
68. A small Stock Book of Queen Victoria Penny Reds, two plate 224.
69. Charles Nissen; "The Plating of the Penny Black Postage Stamp", published 1922.
70. The Coronation Stamp Album 1953 and contents of commemorative Stamps.
71. A large black Stock Book containing early Commonwealth Stamps, etc.
72. A green Stock Book and Contents of World Stamps.
73. A Stamp Album and Contents of George V Stamps.
74. A box of Stamp Albums, Album Leaves, etc.
75. A box and contents of USA Stamps in packets, loose, etc.
76. A quantity of early 20th century Stamps in an album and on stock pages.
77. A box containing FDCs including Concorde First Flight, Churchill Omnibus, Etc.
78. A box of GB Stamps on album pages.
79. Two Albums of World Stamps.
80. A Stock Book and Contents of Queen Victoria line engraved Stamps.
81. A Bokhara pattern Rug of traditional elephant's foot design on a green field and bordered, 8' 6" (260cms) x 6' (183cms).
82. A Victorian brass Chamber Stick, a brass ship door knocker, loose horse brasses etc.
83. A circular copper Kettle, a smaller Kettle and a Table Gong in a plated frame.
84. A Victorian cast iron Boot Scraper.
85. A 19th century pewter Bed Pan.
86. A Beswick Model of a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel.
87. A Royal Doulton "Mr Pickwick" Jug decorated with Dickensian characters. 5½" (13cms) high.
88. A Royal Crown Derby Bulldog Paperweight with silver stopper.
89. A Royal Copenhagen shallow Bowl formed as a lobster, a Royal Copenhagen pin dish and a Bing & Grondahl 1976 Olympic games plate.
90. A Beswick Model of a seal No.1534.
91. A Karl Ens Figure of a bird on a tree stump.
92. A pair of Imari baluster Vases decorated in orange and blue, 10" (26cms) high (a/f) and various other items.
93. A pair of Minton Haddon Hall small pedestal Vases and a pair of porcelain picture frames.
94. A quantity of Crested China including Goss Horse Shoe with the arms of Southampton etc.
95. A Royal Worcester model of a Thrush, No.3234.
96. A Royal Copenhagen Figure of a boy leading a calf by Christian Thomson, No. 772, 6½" (16cms) wide (ear chipped).
97. A Royal Stafford china Tea Set decorated with floral sprays comprising; seven cups, twelve saucers, eleven plates, two bread and butter plates and a milk jug and six similar tea plates.
98. Three modern Staffordshire framed ceramic Plaques.
99. A Moorcroft "Fruits of the Forest" pattern Table Lamp, 9" (23cms) high with shade.
100. A quantity of Royal Doulton Minden pattern Table Ware including plates in various, pair of vegetable dishes and covers, egg stand, tea cups and saucers, soup bowls and stands etc. approximately fifty three pieces.
101. A Wedgwood floral decorated Ewer and Basin, a Court Ware peach bloom pattern square section vase and a number of leaf moulded plates.
102. A Victorian Earthenware Meat Plate printed in blue and white with the willow pattern, 18" (46cms) wide and two others.
103. A Copeland Spode's Italian pattern cylindrical Vase printed in blue and white. 10" (26cms) high, an Italian pattern fruit bowl, a Spode Italian pattern hexagonal jar and cover with Auld Lang Syne, a blue and white butter dish in a wooden frame and a pot pourri with pierced cover.
104. A Copelands Spode Italian pattern blue and white Table Service comprising; five dinner plates, six dessert plates, four dessert bowls, tea cups and saucers, tea plates, tea pot, preserve jar and cover and other items. Approximately forty pieces.
105. A large German porcelain Centrepiece with figures at a table on a rococo style base, 18" (46cms) wide.
106. A continental porcelain Group of two seated Figures, 8" (20cms) wide, and one other continental Figure.
107. A 19th century Staffordshire Pottery Figure of a musician accompanied by a spaniel dog, 13" (33cms) high.
108. A Fieldings Etna pattern Early Morning Teaset comprising two cups and saucers, teapot, milk jug and sugar bowl.
109. A large brown Sylvac Pottery Dog no. 1380, 12" (31cms) high.
110. A Lladro Figure of a Boy reading a book, 8" (20cms) high.
111. A Lladro seated Figure of a Girl with a basket.
112. A Royal Doulton Figure "Christmas Morn" HN3212.
113. A continental Figure Group of two children, and one other continental Figure.
114. A Spode 'Green Velvet' pattern Dinner Service comprising eight dinner plates, seven dessert plates, eight soup bowls and stands, two vegetable dishes and covers, sauce boats, etc.
115. A quantity of Royal Worcester 'Evesham' pattern Tableware including serving dishes, vegetable dishes, etc, 15 pieces.
116. A Victorian part Tea Set decorated with a trailing band of gilt leaves comprising five cups, six saucers, tea pot, two handled sucrier and cover, milk jug, waste bowl and plate.
117. An extensive Wedgwood Lynn pattern blue and white Dinner Service comprising; dinner plates, soup plates, soup tureen with cover and stand, sauce tureens with covers and stands, dessert and tea plates, tea cups and saucers etc. approximately eighty five pieces.
118. A Continental boat shape Vase, Wedgwood green Jasperware biscuit barrel and cover, a pair of similar vases and other items. (a/f)
119. A quantity of pink Tableware including Masons Pink Vista, a pair of Meakin & Sons Windsor Castle pattern oval meat plates, Palissy "View from Maidenhead Bridge" pattern meat plate etc.
120. A Spode York Minster limited edition Plate no. 73/1000, boxed; a Spode limited edition Queen Mother's Plate no. 177/750, boxed, and three other Plates.
121. Two Hummel Figures, Beswick Bird, and other items.
122. A Burmantofts Jardiniere Stand decorated with a raised pattern of leaves, flower heads, etc., in blue yellow and cream, 25" (64cms) high.
123. A Royal Doulton Figure "The Flower Seller's Children" HN1342.
124. A Royal Doulton Figure "Cobbler" HN1706.
125. A Royal Doulton Flambe Figure "The Geisha" HN3229, and another "Confucius" HN3314.
126. A Royal Doulton Figure "The Mask Seller" HN2103.
127. A Royal Doulton Figure "The Parson's Daughter" HN564.
128. A Royal Doulton Figure "Ko Ko" HN2898 (mark obscured), and another "Yum Yum" HN2899 (damaged).
129. A Beswick Model of a Robin, two John Beswick Meerkats, and one other.
130. Four Royal Albert Beatrix Potter Figures - Mr Alderman Ptolemy, Johnny Town Mouse with a bag, Benjamin Bunny sat on a bank and "The Christmas Stocking".
131. Four more Royal Albert Beatrix Potter Figures - Timmy Willy, Timmy Willy Sleeping, Benjamin Bunny and Tommy Brock.
132. A Beswick Beatrix Potter Figure "Old Mr Pricklepin", another "Sir Isaac Newton", both brown back stamps, and a Royal Doulton Figure "Bedtime Bunnykins".
133. A Royal Doulton Character Jug "Falstaff", large size; another "The Huntsman", large size, and three other Royal Doulton Character Jugs.
134. A Royal Doulton Character Jug "Old Charlie", medium size; another "George Tinworth"; another "Leprechaun", and two other Character Jugs.
135. A Group of five small Royal Doulton Figures including "The Old Balloon Seller" HN2129, "The Balloon Seller" HN2130, "The Jester", "Town Crier" and "Guy Fawkes".
136. A number of Wedgwood blue elephant pattern Storage Boxes and dishes, Spode Sumatra pattern dishes etc.
137. A Royal Doulton Figure "The Potter" HN1493.
138. A Royal Doulton Figure "The Toy Maker" HN2250 and another "The Puppet Maker" HN2253.
139. A Royal Doulton Figure "The Statesman" HN2859 and another "The Young Master" HN2872.
140. A Royal Doulton Figure "Sweet Sixteen" HN2231 and another "Far Away" HN2133.
141. A Royal Doulton Figure "Harlequin" HN2186 another "Columbine" HN2185 and another "Melody" HN2 a silver mustard pot, liner missing. (5ozs)
163. A small Edwardian silver Cream Jug with half body fluted decoration, Birmingham 1903 and a silver two handled sugar bowl. (5.1ozs).
164. A George IV silver fiddle pattern Toddy Ladle, Glasgow 1833, maker Peter Aitken and an early Victorian silver fiddle pattern sifting spoon, London 1836.
165. A pair of early Victorian silver Sugar Nips, London 1837, maker Francis Higgins, a pair of George IV silver sugar tongs, London 1822 and one other pair with engraved decoration.
166. A pair of George IV silver fiddle pattern Salt Spoons, London 1827, maker Joseph Barnard, another pair of mustard spoons, London 1824 and one other.
167. A pierced silver oval Sweetmeat Dish by Mappin Brothers; a globe Scent Flask with silver and tortoiseshell cover, a silver mounted glass Hair Tidy, silver backed Clothes Brush and a plated Jardiniere by Mappin & Webb. Jewellery
168. A 9ct gold flat link Neck Chain, 23" (58cms) long, 6.4g.
169. A Gentleman's 9ct gold Signet Ring set with an onyx panel, 4.2 g gross weight.
170. An engraved silver Bangle, three silver Rings and a Coin Bracelet.
171. A leaf shape stone set Brooch marked '9ct', a 9ct gold circular stone set Brooch, and a heart shape Pendant Photograph Frame.
172. A Lady's Omega Wristwatch with baton numerals in a 9ct gold case and on a 9ct gold strap.
173. A Victorian target shape Brooch with turquoise and seed pearl, a small Brooch set with coral, and two others.
174. A Lady's Rotary Wristwatch with baton numerals, the case marked '9K'.
175. A 9ct gold Cluster Ring set with garnets and opals, and four other Dress Rings.
176. A gilt metal Watch Chain with a fob, etc., and a 9ct gold Cameo Ring.
177. A silver and onyx Dress Ring of Art Deco design, three other Rings, and other items.
178. A 9ct gold Pendant Photograph Frame, a gilt metal oval Locket, gatelink Bracelet, etc.
179. A pierced silver stone set Bangle, two Cameo Brooches and a Pendant.
180. A Dunhill Rollagas lighter in gilt metal case with original Dunhill box and instructions.
181. A Vertex Revue gentleman’s Wristwatch with baton and Arabic numerals, subsidiary seconds dial in a 9ct. gold case with inscription.
182. A late Victorian gentleman’s open faced Pocket Watch with white dial and subsidiary seconds dial in silver case, Birmingham 1897 and one other pocket watch.
183. A quantity of assorted Costume Jewellery including bead necklaces etc.
184. A quantity of assorted Costume Jewellery, coins etc.
185. A small Jewellery Box and contents including silver thimble, wristwatches etc.
186. A 9ct. gold circular Locket and a ladies wristwatch in 9ct. gold case.
187. Two small 9ct. gold Signet Rings and a gold and seed pearl bar brooch. (5gms)
188. A sliver gilt Pendant of leaf design set with a heart shaped opal.
189. A silver gilt Dress Ring of Art Deco design set with cubic zirconias.
190. A silver gilt Dress Ring set with a centre oval opal.
191. A silver gilt Dress Ring set with three opals and cubic zirconias.
192. A silver gilt Pendant of stepped square design set with cubic zirconias.
193. A silver gilt Dress Ring of circular design set with cubic zirconias.
194. A silver gilt rope twist Bracelet.
195. A silver Dress Ring set with an oblong opal and cubic zirconias.
196. A pair of silver Pendant Earrings set with marcasite and opals.
197. A silver Dress Ring with a centre sapphire surrounded by cubic zirconias.
198. A silver Pendant set with a pear shaped opal.
199. A Tudor Oyster gentleman’s Wristwatch with Arabic numerals and sweep second hand, No. 365085.
200. A gold Pendant marked 750, 2.9 g; a 9ct gold Pendant and 9ct gold Wedding Band, 3.3 g.
201. A 9ct gold Pencil by Mordan & Co; a Mordan & Co Propelling Pencil, and other items. Books & Pictures
202. Emile Naumann, "The History of Music", four volumes, special edition in blue and gilt boards; Collected Works of Thackeray, and other books.
203. Debretts' Baronetage 1951 and Burke's Landed Gentry Centenary Edition 1937.
204. Muirhead Bone (illustrator), "The Western Front", two volumes, published 1917, and C R W Nevinson "British Artists at the Front" published 1918.
205. Groves' Dictionary of Music and Musicians, five volumes; "The Complete Opera Book" by Gustav Kobbe, and other books.
206. "The Great World War, A History", seven volumes; Harmsworth History of the World, four volumes, and other books.
207. George Nicholson (ed) The Illustrated Dictionary of Gardening, five volumes; Loudon Encyclopaedia of Gardening 1822 and other books.
208. A number of Beatrix Potter Books, House at Pooh Corner by A.A Milne fourth edition and other books.
209. Dickson-Wright and J Scott, "Clarissa and the Countryman"; David Attenborough "The Life of Birds" and three other books.
210. A Victorian Oleograph of two dogs in an oval mount and gilt frame and a Rembrandt print.
211. VINCENT HADDLEY; An artist signed limited edition Print of a city street scene, No. 131/200. 14" (36cms) x 20" (51cms).
212. ROLAND JOHNSON; 'Bend in the River', Watercolour, signed, 15" (38cms) x 19" (48cms) and MARJORIE DEAN; 'Summer Pool' watercolour, signed.
213. C A WARD; A pair of still life Oil Paintings on canvas of fruit, signed and dated 1897. 16" (41cms) x 20" (51cms) (unframed).
214. After HOWITT; a set of six coloured Shooting Engravings republished by Edward Orme 1812, each 5" (12cms) x 7" (18cms).
215. GEORGE MASKILL; pastel drawing of Dickensian figures in a street scene, signed and dated May 1949. 19½" (49cms) x 16" (41cms)
216. F STAFFORD DUPREE; "Norfolk Rain", pastel, signed 11" (28cms) x 14½" (37cms).
217. BEN ROBSON; oil on board of a windmill. 16" (41cms) x 19½" (50cms) and ARTHUR BAGOT watercolour of traction engines.
218. P B RENNISON; "Misty Morning Minster Yard, York", watercolour, 7" (18cms) x 9" (23cms) another of The Shambles and three other pictures.
219. An oak gateleg Dining Table with 'D' shape drop leaves and spiral turned supports, 4' (122cms) wide.
220. A late Victorian mahogany two tier Occasional Table on turned supports, 2' 4" (71cms) wide.
221. An Edwardian mahogany oblong Occasional Table of serpentine outline with cross stretchers, square tapering supports and spade feet, 2' 2" (66cms) wide. 222. An Edwardian Hall Stand with bevelled slip mirror, glove box and two umbrella wells, 2' 6" (76cms) wide.
223. A set of four early 20th century mahogany frame Dining Chairs with pierced splat backs, upholstered seats and cabriole supports, with trade label of George Ashworth, Leeds, and a pair of Edwardian Dining Chairs.
224. A mahogany Bureau Bookcase, the upper section enclosed by a pair of glazed tracery doors, hinged fall, and three drawers under, on cabriole supports, 2' 9" (84cms) wide.
225. A child's pine stick back Chair and a mahogany three tier cake stand.
226. A Victorian mahogany bow fronted Chest of four long and two short graduated Drawers with turned pull handles. 3' 8" (112cms) wide.
227. A carved oblong two tier Occasional Table and another with poker work decoration.
228. A mahogany Towel Rail and a two tier occasional table.
229. An oblong Occasional Table with poker work top on turned supports. 25" (64cms) wide.
230. An early 20th Century oak drop leaf Dining Table with D shape leaves on square tapering supports. 4' (122cms) wide.
231. A pair of late Victorian mahogany frame salon Chairs with pierced splat backs, upholstered seats and turned supports.
232. A set of four mahogany frame Dining Chairs with solid splat backs, drop in seats and cabriole supports and a pair of Victorian dining chairs.
233. A mahogany panel sided Standard Lamp with fringed shade and hexagonal base.
234. A bevel edge upright Wall Mirror in leaf pattern poker work frame. 21" (53cms) x 17" (44cms) and an oval bevel edge wall mirror in a gilt frame.
235. A pair of walnut single size Bedsteads.
236. A set of three Edwardian inlaid mahogany Corner Chairs with upholstered seats, on square splay supports.
237. An oak pedestal Desk with tooled leather top and nine drawers under on bracket feet. 4' 6" (137cms) wide.
238. An oak two tier circular Occasional Table carved with birds flowers and a monogram, on turned supports, 15" (38cms) diameter.
239. A nest of three reproduction burr walnut Occasional Tables with cross banded tops and fluted turned supports, 22" (56cms) wide.
240. A matching small burr walnut Side Table with a single drawer, 21" (54cms) wide.
241. A matching larger burr walnut Side Table fitted with four short drawers, on fluted turned supports, 3' 2" (97cms) wide.
242. A matching burr walnut low oblong Coffee Table with two end drawers, on fluted turned supports, 4' (122cms) wide.
243. A reproduction walnut Low Boy with one long and three short drawers, on shell carved cabriole supports, 2' 6" (76cms) wide.
244. A reproduction walnut Cupboard disguised as a chest of three small drawers, on bracket feet, 22" (56cms) wide, and a matching Cupboard with side opening door.
245. A 19th Century beech and elm Windsor high back Elbow Chair with pierced splat swept arms and panel seat on turned supports.
246. A 19th Century beech and elm Rocking Elbow Chair with pierced splat and scroll arms and panel seat.
247. A Victorian satin walnut duchess style Dressing Table with oval swing mirror, four trinket drawers and single frieze drawer under, 3' (92cms) wide.
248. A painted pine floor standing Corner Cupboard with open upper section and panelled door under, on a plinth base, 2' 10" (86cms) wide.
249. A pine Bedside Cupboard fitted with a single drawer and panelled door under, and a small pine Stool.
250. A 19th century beech and elm Farmhouse Elbow Chair with bar back, panelled seat and turned supports.
251. A pine Kitchen Table on turned supports, 5' (153cms) x 2' 8" (82cms), and two pine Kitchen Chairs.
252. A pine Kneehole Desk with tooled leather top and nine drawers, on a plinth base, 4' 1" (125cms) wide.
253. A pine Kitchen Dresser with boarded plate rack and three drawers and two cupboards under, with centre open shelf, on a plinth base, 4' 4" (133cms) wide.
254. A pine Chest fitted eight drawers in two rows, on a plinth base, 4' 6" (137cms) wide.
255. A 19th century mahogany bow fronted Chest of two long and two short drawers, on bracket feet, 3' 10" (117cms) wide.
256. A 19th century Blanket Box with hinged lid and plinth base, 3' 2" (97cms) wide.
257. A Victorian mahogany oval tilt top Dining Table on a baluster turned column and quartette splay supports. 3' 11" (120cms) wide.
258. A mid 19th Century mahogany bow fronted Chest of two long and two short drawers with turned pull handles and turned supports. 3' (92cms) wide.
259. An early 20th Century mahogany two tier oval Occasional Table of serpentine outline with carved decoration and shaped supports. 3' (92cms) wide.
260. A Victorian mahogany oval Occasional Table on knulled column and triple splay supports. 23" (59cms) wide and a spinning chair with poker work decoration.
261. An early 19th Century oak corner Wall Cupboard with serpentine fronted shelves, enclosed by a pair of fielded panel doors. 2' 6" (76cms) wide.
262. An early 19th Century mahogany Chest of three long and two short graduated Drawers beneath an inlaid frieze above a shaped apron and splay supports. 3' 7" (110cms) wide.
263. An oak Storage Box with domed hinged cover and two carrying handles. 2' 4" (71cms) wide.
264. A Victorian mahogany frame Armchair with button upholstered back and seat on turned supports.
265. A 19th century oak circular tilt-top Occasional Table on baluster turned column and triple splay supports, 2' 1" (64cms) diameter.
266. A Victorian mahogany frame open Armchair with upholstered seat, back and arms, on turned supports.
267. A Grainger of Brandsby "Acorn Man" Bench with adzed top on panel end supports and with carved acorn signature, 3' 6" (107cms) wide.
268. A pair of early 19th century oak bar back Dining Chairs with panelled seats and turned supports.