WE ARE NOW ONLINE
Next Sale - Timetable
Entries Close - Thursday 2nd July
Viewing - 9th - 11th July
Auction Starts - 10th July
Auctions Ends - 14th July
Guidance and sequence of events
Please click here to view a step by step guide for Ibidder and Bidspotter.
- A catalogue with detailed description together with photographs of each lot will be posted on ibidder and bidspotter websites. A direct link is available HERE
- Anyone can view the catalogue on ibidder or bidspotter but to bid online you will need to pre-register on either of these sites. This is straightforward to do and we can assist if required. Please note that this is a separate registration from your account number with us here.
- The timed auction has a set start time and closing time. Individual bids can be made, or a maximum price and the system will then bid on your behalf up to that figure.
- If a bid is made within 2 minutes of the closing time, then the system will automatically extend the closing time by 3 minutes for that lot to allow a further bid. A time countdown is displayed.
- If you are successful you will be sent an invoice by email on the closing date and payment is then due within 3 working days. Payment by bank transfer or otherwise by arrangement.
- On receipt of payment a receipted invoice will be emailed through. A Pass-out for collection will be issued on your arrival.
- A collection day and time should be arranged in advance with the yardmen to avoid any gatherings and maintain social distancing: Simon Handley 07850 605887
We are here to help with any problems.