COVID UPDATE - AS AT 1ST NOVEMBER
The Government announcement at the weekend confirmed that essential goods and service businesses can remain open subject to following Covid secure guidelines. The Machinery sale is a business sale comprising equipment for the agricultural and construction industries. As such it will operate as normal including viewing.
Our Machinery Sales are currently running as timed online auctions.
DECEMBER TIMED ONLINE AUCTION
including section for shrubs and trees
Extra end of year online sale - 4th - 8th December
Entries close: 26th November
3rd & 4th December 9am - 4pm, 5th December 9am - 2pm, 7th December 9am - 4pm
Guidance and sequence of events
Please click here to view a step by step guide for bidding on our website.
- A catalogue with detailed description together with photographs of each lot will be posted our website. A direct link is available HERE
- Anyone can view the catalogue on our website but to bid online you will need to pre-register for the auction. This is straightforward to do and we can assist if required. Please note that this is a separate registration from your account number with us here.
- The timed auction has a set start time and closing time. Individual bids can be made, or a maximum price and the system will then bid on your behalf up to that figure.
- If a bid is made within 2 minutes of the closing time, then the system will automatically extend the closing time by another 2 minutes for that lot to allow a further bid. A time countdown is displayed.
- If you are successful you will be sent an invoice by email on the closing date and payment is then due within 3 working days. Payment by bank transfer or otherwise by arrangement.
- A Pass-out for collection will be issued on your arrival.
- A collection day and time should be arranged in advance with the yardmen to avoid any gatherings and maintain social distancing: Simon Handley 07850 605887
We are here to help with any problems.