TIMED ONLINE AUCTION
INCLUDING SECTION FOR SMALL TOOLS
The timetable for our Decemeber sale is as follows:
Entry form closing date: Monday 7th December
Delivery of lots: 10th - 11th December (9am - 4pm)
On-site viewing: 18th December (12pm - 4pm) & 19th December (9am-2pm)
*FACE MASKS MUST BE WORN*
Online auction begins: 17th December at 8am
Online auction closes: 21st December from 10am
Guidance and sequence of events
Please click here to view a step by step guide for bidding on our website.
- A catalogue with detailed description together with photographs of each lot will be posted our website. A direct link is available HERE
- Anyone can view the catalogue on our website but to bid online you will need to pre-register for the auction. This is straightforward to do and we can assist if required. Please note that this is a separate registration from your account number with us here.
- The timed auction has a set start time and closing time. Individual bids can be made, or a maximum price and the system will then bid on your behalf up to that figure.
- If a bid is made within 2 minutes of the closing time, then the system will automatically extend the closing time by another 2 minutes for that lot to allow a further bid. A time countdown is displayed.
- If you are successful you will be sent an invoice by email on the closing date and payment is then due within 3 working days. Payment by bank transfer or otherwise by arrangement.
- A Pass-out for collection will be issued on your arrival.
We are here to help with any problems.